Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm drunk....

wao~
it feel like pening pening~
hmhm...just now drink wine wif my family~omg..
i drank almost 4 glasses....
and...feel.....................................................................
wow......
unbelieveable....i m drunk.......
this is my 1st time drunk...
the wine is 13.5% alcohol...oops.....
haha...XD
my sis oso drunk... after she drank it....
she sleep at sofa.....
wow...so bad...heehee=D
drunk feeling quite fun....
like in ship...
haha...XD

yesterday...MUET teacher gv us biscuit.....
wow...so touching.....
inside the biscuit...it has message...
i receive the message is....
THE GOD OF PROSPERiTY IS ALWAYS BESIDE YOU~
wow...........
i become rich soon.....
wahaha....XD
anyway hope my frineds.......happy new year~^^heehee=D

furthermore...yesterday..all spus students wear pink pink and red red...
wow.....
b4 that...my classmates~siu wai and jian long ask me:"do u hv pink and red shirt...
i answer them~YES....i hv it....ceh~
althogh i everyday nt black then white..but i still have pink and red shirt ok??
haha...xD
heehee=D

HAPPY CNY~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment